We will buy your current home so you can buy one of ours with our ‘ME Part Exchange’ here-to-help service.
Your New Homes Sales Executive will work closely with our agency network to arrange a valuation of your home so we can make you a fair offer that will save you the hassle of finding a buyer. There’s no estate agency fees and best of all no stress-inducing chain to delay you moving into your dream home.
With ME Part Exchange, your new ME Home will become a reality faster than you might think!
1. Visit one of our developments and identify the plot you would like to buy.
2. To establish the price we are prepared to pay for your existing home, your New Home Sales Executive will arrange for an ME Agent to value your property, often within 24 hours.
3. Provided your existing home meets the terms and conditions required for Part Exchange, we will make you an offer which will be subject to contract, structural survey and the appropriate legal searches.
4. Once you have accepted our offer for your existing home, you can proceed to reserve your new ME Home by paying a reservation fee.
5. You will then need to instruct a solicitor and arrange a mortgage in the usual way.
6. If required, we can recommend a solicitor familiar with new-build transactions and also introduce you to our recommended independent Financial Advisor.
7. You can remain in your existing home until your new ME Home is ready for you to move into.
8. Your dedicated New Home Sales Executive will be with you all the way through the buying process, ensuring the move to your new ME Home is as smooth as possible.
Terms and Conditions 1. ME Part Exchange is only available on certain plots. 2. We reserve the right not to accept your property in Part Exchange. This may occur during our preliminary discussions with you, after the valuations, or once the structural survey has been undertaken. If this is the case, we will explain the reason for our decision. 3. If we accept your home in Part Exchange, we require your co-operation in marketing the property to third-parties immediately, ensuring that potential purchasers have every chance to view your home. Your home and garden should be maintained to the same standard as when the valuations took place. We also require that fitted carpets, integrated appliances, fitted wardrobes etc. remain in the home as part of the sale. 4. Should you decide not to proceed with Part Exchange for any reason, the reservation fee will be refunded, with up to 50% retained by us to cover administration costs. If however we decide not to proceed for any reason then the reservation fee will be refunded in full.