ME Developments COVID-19 Update
In the midst of the COVID-19 uncertainty, we wanted to assure you that we at ME Developments are closely monitoring the daily guidelines released by the Government and are adapting our working processes in-line with their guidelines.
As a company, we are taking all the precautions to help stall the virus and safeguard both you and our colleagues. Alongside these precautions we are adapting the way we work to ensure that we can continue to offer viewings and progress your property purchases. We are therefore;
- Continuing with property viewings with added precautions, including;
- increasing cleaning of properties prior to and following viewings
- increasing time between viewings to allow for additional cleaning and to avoid social contact between you and other interested parties
- extending our flexibility, to be able to offer viewings 7 days a week and outside of normal office hours.
- reducing the number of our colleagues in attendance at your viewing to just one member of the team
- reducing contact points, with digital brochures and details being sent to you via email prior to and following viewings
- offering hand sanitiser, latex gloves, paper towels and other hygiene products
- Still proceeding with our planned events, factoring in the precautions mentioned above. We will also host Facebook live videos from these events should you be unable to attend them.
- Offering viewings via Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp video or any other application that suits you, should you prefer this.
- Working from home in isolation to avoid unnecessary contact with others. Should a member of the team develop any symptoms they will not be allowed to conduct viewings or continue working.
- Asking that you kindly take the same precautions and follow advice from authorities. If you have been in contact with the anyone that either has the virus or is showing any symptoms, or are yourself, please do not attend a viewing.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.
To book an appointment, call 01252 560956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org